Saturday, July 23, 2011

Camping at the beach!

Wednesday, July 20th, 2011
We took our trailer out to Lawson's Landing at Dillon Beach (north of San Francisco). I did my HIIT in the morning before I finished packing. This is the first time we've ever camped so close to home (about an hour) and the first time we've used our RV as we are usually tent campers. This time we chose to try a beach rather than the usual mountains and redwoods. The beach is windy and I have refused to tent camp there, but with the RV it will be nice. I've planned my meals for today and brought weights for my LBWO on Friday. Tomorrow, our only full day here, is my free day. Climbing over the sand dunes to walk on the beach and fly kites is a good workout!  I have this well planned. (Or so I thought. . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment